Lotus Sport Campagnolo (finished pg24) & XTR (finished pg29)

Re: Look for one Lotus Sport and two come along!

I don't know what Colin Chapman would make of you draping a Lotus in Italian exotica !!

yakboy":23s5z57y said:
I don't know what Colin Chapman would make of you draping a Lotus in Italian exotica !!

I'd like to think he'd throw his hat in the air.... :cool:

Attachments

• Ci08DH-XAAM-24T.jpg
    Ci08DH-XAAM-24T.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,379
Re: Re:

MR OX":2jplzmbz said:
Goodness that's looking fine!

Cheers Ox

Re:

Great work so far! :cool:

Kudos for having the vision with the Lotus Liveries and following it through..... especially seeing you're doing 2 at the same time!

Keep up the good work. :cool:

Campagnolo question. Is the Miche Cassette you're using on a Campagnolo hub?
.... looking for alternatives if I can't find a suitable Centaur Cassette to match my hub.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":2vkcr04h said:
Great work so far! :cool:

Kudos for having the vision with the Lotus Liveries and following it through..... especially seeing you're doing 2 at the same time!

Keep up the good work. :cool:

Campagnolo question. Is the Miche Cassette you're using on a Campagnolo hub?
.... looking for alternatives if I can't find a suitable Centaur Cassette to match my hub.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Cheers for the Kudos...

Re the Miche “Primato” 8 speed, yes it fits the Campagnolo hub perfectly. It also has the small key tooth so I guess it can fit a Shimano hub.

There’s one on eBay going cheaper right now
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3740488872

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PeachyPM":1wjaxrar said:
Then I hooked up the crank set. When I bought them, I knew they weren’t Elucid, but I’m still not sure what they are, perhaps Victory from the end of the 80’s? Tidy though…

116 BCD? I'm pretty sure they are Victory, the same as I have for my Aende, but the rings aren't original.

kingoffootball":3166ngvc said:
PeachyPM":3166ngvc said:
Then I hooked up the crank set. When I bought them, I knew they weren’t Elucid, but I’m still not sure what they are, perhaps Victory from the end of the 80’s? Tidy though…

116 BCD? I'm pretty sure they are Victory, the same as I have for my Aende, but the rings aren't original.

Yeah... almost definitely Victory, just like yours. I wonder where the rings came from? Definitely stamped as Campagnolo though.

Sure they aren’t the exclusive Campagnogo rings from Ken Wong of Kowloon MTB emporium

Quick note for BoyOBoy,
If you do choose to use the 8 speed Miche hub, in my experience it works better with the Record 9 speed chain, it’s (obviously) slightly slimmer than my usual go to chain, the Shimano HG51 (6,7,8 speed)

Fitted the front mech & chain tonight plus the clamp on low pully wheel to accommodate the down pull Campy. I wish it was silver/plain aluminium though.....

Attachments

• D361283E-3123-4F3B-BC9C-7F733C498026.jpeg
    D361283E-3123-4F3B-BC9C-7F733C498026.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 1,270
  • 1F7E6DC2-7626-4BAA-BFD3-52635DC7334B.jpeg
    1F7E6DC2-7626-4BAA-BFD3-52635DC7334B.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,270
Back