Lotus Sport Campagnolo (finished pg24) & XTR (finished pg29)

Re: Look for one Lotus Sport and two come along!

One tip Spud..Never and I mean NEVER cross a man from Hull !!

Retro Spud":8it86fgd said:
yakboy":8it86fgd said:
You know the education you get on these threads is priceless ☺
Best bit about this forum….

Surely he can’t be a true northern Neanderthal if he shys away from the stinky crap that makes everywhere reak and even the next morning is still lingering with malicious intent

Lavender metal polish :shock: what the hell

I’ve a feeling Peachy’s the type who eats Waitrose’s Croissant for breakfast and has Gammon rather than streaky bacon in his butty

There is a Waitrose now near Beverly, and yes I’m rather partial to the odd Croissant… But have you not seen my pig freezer? (shown in almost every thread where I freeze the forks and heat the crown) We have no Gammon off of our annual pig sacrifice….. lots of sausages though..
yakboy":8it86fgd said:
???? I was born in Norf Laaandon…….. just got assimilated into Yorkshire! (my Mum was born in North Yorkshire so my wife calls me a mud-blood)

I knew it - your a flipping shandy drinking ex barrow boy from Tottenham Court Road

And yes (as a veggie) I had noticed the abundance of dead animal carcasses in said freezer.... only THM’s Cotswolds road kill he collectes for Archie comes close,

To be honest with all that meat I had you down as one of those ‘Doomsday Preppers’ who plan fastidiously for the end of the world - hense also why all the human powered bikes :facepalm:

Anyway back to the bikes

L it’s
O f
T rouble
U sually
S erious

Lol - must go to bed before I really upset the norther brethren of this parish

Retro Spud":14ssz4d6 said:
I knew it - your a flipping shandy drinking ex barrow boy from Tottenham Court Road

And yes (as a veggie) I had noticed the abundance of dead animal carcasses in said freezer.... only THM’s Cotswolds road kill he collectes for Archie comes close,

To be honest with all that meat I had you down as one of those ‘Doomsday Preppers’ who plan fastidiously for the end of the world - hense also why all the human powered bikes :facepalm:

Anyway back to the bikes

L it’s
O f
T rouble
U sually
S erious

Lol - must go to bed before I really upset the norther brethren of this parish

Funny...You should be on a stage... sweeping it :roll:

That reminds me of my Fiat Strada...
F **k
I t
A sk
T ony

And didn't the L stand for Loads?

Oh and I'm guessing I'll know who you are at MM, by the bottle of cider and BBQ'd carrot? :D

You got in one and you’ll know it’s me as I sound like Pam Ayres younger brother when I talks !

As for the Lotus bit, it should have read Lots of trouble but with the gap predictive text thought I wanted something else

Anyway gotta go, I gotta be up early to plough the top field in the morning and the weathers supposed to be Gert Lush

Retro Spud":1iu637ay said:
You got in one and you’ll know it’s me as I sound like Pam Ayres younger brother when I talks !

As for the Lotus bit, it should have read Lots of trouble but with the gap predictive text thought I wanted something else

Anyway gotta go, I gotta be up early to plough the top field in the morning and the weathers supposed to be Gert Lush

Morning Spud,
Now before we start wrecking this thread with stock photos of The Wurzels or worse.. Chas & Dave. :shock: (& you started it btw)
can I reiterate the quality of Maas? It really is the best I’ve used, the fact it doesn’t stink out the kitchen is just a happy bonus (check my Coureur thread below, I was even allowed to take some on holiday) :shock: ;)

PeachyPM":20ip217l said:
yakboy":20ip217l said:
???? I was born in Norf Laaandon…….. just got assimilated into Yorkshire! (my Mum was born in North Yorkshire so my wife calls me a mud-blood)

Sorry Peachy for sending Mr Spud off into Fairy Land, the reason for the Hull advice is that I spent 2 years working at HRI in my 20's fixing jaws and stitching up the faces of the less friendly portion of the Hull population which left quite an impression on me and gave me many campfire tales to tell. I promise I will try to keep him on a shorter leash from now on :LOL: :roll:

yakboy":eyypddjh said:
I promise I will try to keep him on a shorter leash from now on :LOL: :roll:

Not sure that’s possible, but you can of course try! :LOL:

Popped up to Dalby forest to see Gil in his woodland grotto and collected the new stickers. If I’m allowed I’ll be applying them tonight... :LOL:

Can’t decide if I should give them both green & yellow traditional Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman head badges or if the red one would look best with the gold & cream version I made up. :?

Quick update, Gil knocked it out of the park again. :cool:

After lots of mucking about with different sizes and three different head badges for the red bike! :shock: I’m finally happy…. :D

;) Tip for the future; don’t attempt to apply stickers whilst listening to Spurs play Ajax (if like me you were born in North London)

Attachments

• Lotus Sport (6).jpeg
    Lotus Sport (6).jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 232
  • Lotus Sport (5).jpeg
    Lotus Sport (5).jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 232
  • Lotus Sport (1).jpeg
    Lotus Sport (1).jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 232
  • Lotus Sport (3).jpeg
    Lotus Sport (3).jpeg