Lotus Sport Campagnolo (finished pg24) & XTR (finished pg29)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Noooo....We never got to do a Photo shoot together :( or ridden in anger at Mayhem :cry: They deserve to be kept whole rather than splitting with the amount of work you put into both of them

Re: Re:

yakboy":kbn4t5lv said:
Noooo....We never got to do a Photo shoot together :( or ridden in anger at Mayhem :cry: They deserve to be kept whole rather than splitting with the amount of work you put into both of them

Cheers Simon, prices might raise some eyebrows.... at £950 each, but if for example I was to buy all the parts for the Campy today on eBay I’d have to spend over £1500...

As for the cull... well let’s just say an “intervention” by my loved ones was well over due... as of Thursday night (night of the long knives) there were 57 bikes and frames in my workshop/store! :shock: :facepalm:

Re:

I think your prices are spot on for the quality of the components, as for the 57 bikes..I thought I had a problem :shock:

Just catching up on all things Retro this afternoon and then came across this thread again

I can’t believe you let it go as it’s a class build and as Yakboy pointed someone’s got a bargain

Campy frame set now up for sale

Back