Lockdown Build 1992 Orange Aluminium O Final version....

Re:

Great frame to start off with there Davo. - knew you'd end up with an 'O' eventually!

Like the spec so far with Magura's and RC30's. Have you got all the other bits you need?

Glad the headset has found a good home! ;)

Watching with interest.

boy"O"boy

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":3g5y34sx said:
Great frame to start off with there Davo. - knew you'd end up with an 'O' eventually!

Like the spec so far with Magura's and RC30's. Have you got all the other bits you need?

Glad the headset has found a good home! ;)

Watching with interest.

boy"O"boy

Still on the hunt for a tidy xt front mech and a suitable black seatpost :|

Re: Lockdown Build 1992 Orange Aluminium 0

Couple of parts arrived to rude not to fit them ;)

The 1 1/4 Pace steerer I got is a wee bit short so gonna have to pick up a replacement !! :facepalm:

Also got XT mechs inbound and black XT chainset ready to fit

But really loving this bike so happy I didn’t have to sell it :mrgreen:

That looks great, I’ve seen polished alu ones but never a Death Star grey one. The Smoke/Dart combo set the frame off perfectly

ade634":74ov1btg said:
That looks great, I’ve seen polished alu ones but never a Death Star grey one. The Smoke/Dart combo set the frame off perfectly

“Death Star” love that from now on she’s gonna be referred to as the Death Star :D :LOL:

I didn’t mean for you to christen your lovely bike, it just seemed a good description of the colour. I love the RC30 forks but would love to see a pair of RC35s on there.

ade634":27rcw2d6 said:
I didn’t mean for you to christen your lovely bike, it just seemed a good description of the colour. I love the RC30 forks but would love to see a pair of RC35s on there.
Waiting for a set of RC35’s with Magura braze on’s to pop up :mrgreen:

ade634":3kz1mg7z said:

^^ what he said.

Back