Lockdown build No2 1992 Orange Clockwork....

Orange Clockwork

Great build-up - this was a bike I missed and went to Brocklanders please stop posting pics. It's now one that got away favourite. I have a Prestige Logic in satin black tried to get the used look it's harder than a full re-paint will get some pics this week.

Re: Orange Clockwork

wiggviv":3tolbcvy said:
Great build-up - this was a bike I missed and went to Brocklanders please stop posting pics. It's now one that got away favourite. I have a Prestige Logic in satin black tried to get the used look it's harder than a full re-paint will get some pics this week.

If it’s any consolation I’m really desperate for an early orange in black, I’ve got a rough 89 clockwork that I thinks heading that way :cool:

Re: Orange Clockwork

wiggviv":1xdqzgjj said:

Hi Steve, looking forward to seeing the Prestige mate. Don’t want to disappoint you, but this is not the brocklanders purple 92 clockwork, it’s at my house :LOL: This one was sold as a frame and fork here on Retrobike, which I bought off KondratiesBike on here, but was not needed so I sold it on to Davo. who has done a sterling job building it up from frame and fork . Would be interesting to know how many of these purple clockworks are around. Not many am guessing.

Re:

Hi Cheshire I feel better now ….. I'd never seen one before except in '92 catalogue and I always thought I'd seen them all Stiff Leeds was my local Orange dealer so saw some rare stuff. My
Prestige came from Stiff too one owner and stayed local - I've built back to DX mainly and found prestige forks and stem. Anybody remember DT from Stiff he had a grey Clockwork always my favourite coulourway coolest bike ever.

Re: Re:

wiggviv":3jtdy1el said:
Hi Cheshire I feel better now ….. I'd never seen one before except in '92 catalogue and I always thought I'd seen them all Stiff Leeds was my local Orange dealer so saw some rare stuff. My
Prestige came from Stiff too one owner and stayed local - I've built back to DX mainly and found prestige forks and stem. Anybody remember DT from Stiff he had a grey Clockwork always my favourite coulourway coolest bike ever.

I remember them coming into the shop I worked in as a windsurfing instructor and thinking who the hell is gonna buy a purple “orange” !! I guess back in the early 90’s I was all about the orange and white fade!! As now I love them :roll:

Back