Lighting the stove

It's incredible, isn't it? Ultimately, they are only steel boxes, sometimes lined with bricks. You're better off with a Stovax rather than one of those cheap ones though, spares for them cost a fortune!
Perry, I'll do some photos later on. It's ok to be nosey, I like showing off the boat. :cool:
Tad, I would use roasting fat, but I don't have an oven. :oops:
All cooking has to be done by woodburner or Origo(meths) stove.

"Lloyd, is it you?"

:LOL: i used to watch that , worst bit was clue dropping . books sat on desks that the camera lingers on , oooh i wonder if they are a writer :LOL: :roll:

i love the idea of the lifestyle , its the whole boating part that puts me off as i have a big fear of being trapped under water :oops: i started looking into the possibility of having a bit of land and putting a lorry on that out of the way but there are laws against that kind of thing :roll: :(

do you have anywhere onshore to store things ? like a shed or garage , or could you take to the water with everything ?

Well, most of the bike stuff is round at my dad's. Hard to find secure spaces near rivers, and it's quite an insecure life generally. You can't really have a lot of stuff!
Wouldn't change it though, even though it's hard and uncomfortable it's great to be outdoors.
An irrational fear of drowning would be a deal breaker though!

Back