Zaskar evolution.

Well I think it’s about time for another evolution. Had a trip over to Edinburgh this morning, met a very nice chap and brought this home with me 😁. Now where did I put that polishing gear? And where did I stash my other set of original GT decals? This frame will take the full build kit from my existing Zaskar. Once that’s done I’m pretty sure I only need a rear wheel to rebuild my original frame back up to a full bike. Looks like this might be a double build thread! 😂 IMG_7683.jpeg
Stay tuned for more.

I was very close to buying it. As it’s the year/ model I need. But was put off by the fact it had been painted and then stripped. Been there before trying to get all that paint out of the welds. Interested to see how it goes

I was told it had been painted before, I’ve had a good look and can’t see a single speck of paint. It’s pretty much ready to flat and polish as it is.

Oh and don’t shoot me down in flames but….. it’s not getting 97 decals. I’ll be fitting the other set of genuine 96 decals I have (somewhere) I just like the look better. 👍

Back