Kona question

Re: Re:

Negawsklov":3nqemq7u said:
I'll put up some pics once I've got the correct bars for it, I'm 100% the rest is as per spec

That's awesome mate and i look forward to seeing the pics when you get the chance ..

Re:

The correct bars are horrible, heavy steel ones painted black, they are 560mm I think. A set of un-branded alloy ones will save a fair bit of weight and won't look very different. The seat post should be black too, 26.6mm from memory.

SP

@ muddypaw, risers I refer to are handle bars you know the ones, I'm sure? These straight bars get my wrists after a bit.

Leighcal":6t8oe79a said:
@ muddypaw, risers I refer to are handle bars you know the ones, I'm sure? These straight bars get my wrists after a bit.

I was just winding you up mate :LOL: :LOL: ..

But yes i have heard a few oldish members complaining about straight bars affecting their wrists :shock: so i guess i'll be getting that way myself in a few years as i'm not quite half a centry yet ..

Re:

Just to confuse it even more they also did the lavadome in plain red aswell as the yellow with splatter and the white one.

Re: Re:

Spanky22b":ugcotyl9 said:
Just to confuse it even more they also did the lavadome in plain red aswell as the yellow with splatter and the white one.

Well that's good to know but i still don't understand why :facepalm: ..

Back