Amber / gum wall tyres

Danthefestaman

Dirt Disciple
Probably a very over asked question but where can you get 26 x 1.95 amber / gum wall tyres mainly cheap cheerful? There used to be a listing for Duro ones on eBay but no longer there. Don't want to spend a fortune as its only for an old Gary Fisher used for riding round with my daughter. I have some Nice ones for my Retro Kona but they are worth more than the Fisher?

TIA Dan

Probably a very over asked question but where can you get 26 x 1.95 amber / gum wall tyres mainly cheap cheerful? There used to be a listing for Duro ones on eBay but no longer there. Don't want to spend a fortune as its only for an old Gary Fisher used for riding round with my daughter. I have some Nice ones for my Retro Kona but they are worth more than the Fisher?

TIA Dan
2.1s but cheap😀

Some more 2.1s. I did buy a set of these but haven't used them yet. Seem decent for the money but the amber wall was darker in colour than in the picture. Not a Biggie, just not as light, more akie brown wall.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
These from Specialized looks nice and are fairly cheap. They are called Kicker Sport

Attachments

• BC7F4BFD-6357-4D1C-9F45-E9CAF95BF5D0.jpeg
    BC7F4BFD-6357-4D1C-9F45-E9CAF95BF5D0.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 20
Back