Is anyone else having problems with post?Dorsetbikeloving is

I always get a proof of posting (it's free) that way if lost can get money back and every one is happy. Worked for me on my first ever purchase from this site. Got my £35 back for a undelivered seat post.

Adam (aka Mazdaman 1980/dorsetbikeloving/etc), could you please just do the honourable thing and supply these hard working honest people with their money or parts and then say goodbye to retrobike for good.

This forum took you under its' wing to an unbelivable extent and you chose to take the piss out of each and every one of us, especially me. Why you feel the need to come back here and rub salt into these wounds I cannot fathom. Perhaps the intention was just to make another quick buck like last time or just to aggravate those who were so generous to you. Whatever the reason retrobike is not the same trustworthy place with you as a member, this site is about old bikes and not a playground for con artists like you. I'm also finding your latest batch of excuses extremely distasteful, these RM workers are hard working and largely honest people who are only trying the get the pay they feel they deserve and some job security, yet you choose to hide your fraud behind that smokescreen. Your the lowest of low IMO.

I did consider PM'ing this to you instead of publically airing my thoughts, but after the dispicable response you gave a fellow member by PM when they simply asked for their parts or a refund, I feel this is the best way to communicate with you.

Well said Mark.

I have temporarily banned Dorsetbikeloving. If somehow he can prove he isn't mazdaman1980 then fair goes. However since I'm 98% sure he is this seems unlikely. The evidence is strong and the IPs match.

He has however indicated he will be sending the items owed. Fingers crossed.

Lets keep all DBL/MM1980 discussion on this thread and lets keep it civil, no need to round up a possee just yet

mainbodyphoto_posse.jpg

As for legal action I'm not 100% sure there would be any grounds since he generally comes good - stand to be corrected though.

This is what he owes

lumos2000 - XT front mech - £20 PP gift
BarneyRubble - XT rear mech - £30 PP
development_cycle - Forks - ? ?
jimjim2012 - v900 frame, p-bone headshock forks, headset, and cannondale stem. Ringle zooka - £152 PP

Hi John,

I sent my details out again to that email address. I have had PMs from 'dorset...' saying my parts had been sent. I just hope he does come through for us.

I have purchased a Cannondale v900 frame, p bone headshock forks, headset with bearings and a Cannondale polished stem.

Will post any updates i get.

J

Back