Early 90s Kona cap.

Monkey see.... Monkey want!! Ha ha

All I want is to replace what was rightfully mine...and I do believe this would have been still in my possession if it didn't get pinched.
Oh and BTW (just to annoy you...and I'm sorry I can't resist) I bought this only a month ago now in pristine condition..... For £14.60 posted!!! 🤪
Hah ha.. I know I am natural born hoarder, I have an original new sticker like that glow logo somewhere, and if I had the cap in my teens I would still have it.. I’ve several I did have in my teens… surf brands, and a collection of animal watches and though my mbuk went which I regret I removed a hundred or so mint sauce strips!
I would pay that for a jug but not £65!
Stuff does find it’s way if you are patient and friendly.. i also have a problem with collecting and using og Cumbria made karrimor stuff, friendly messages to marketplace people. Or willing to post etc have helped me collect new old stock for half sensible money.
Keep your eyes peeled and saved searches etc…
Oh the mug… I once found a mug my other half broke ten years later…! She was dumbfounded I remembered but saved searches did the work for me!

Hah ha.. I know I am natural born hoarder, I have an original new sticker like that glow logo somewhere, and if I had the cap in my teens I would still have it.. I’ve several I did have in my teens… surf brands, and a collection of animal watches and though my mbuk went which I regret I removed a hundred or so mint sauce strips!
I would pay that for a jug but not £65!
Stuff does find it’s way if you are patient and friendly.. i also have a problem with collecting and using og Cumbria made karrimor stuff, friendly messages to marketplace people. Or willing to post etc have helped me collect new old stock for half sensible money.
Keep your eyes peeled and saved searches etc…
Oh the mug… I once found a mug my other half broke ten years later…! She was dumbfounded I remembered but saved searches did the work for me!
I love reading similar stories to mine....it's very nice to read that there are other people in this world who share the same interests and beliefs as me.
Totally with you on the friendly messages thing too! A little bit of kindness goes a very long way and I carry that through my every day life.
Yes Karrimor kit certainly was great,and was it Karrimor who made that saddle bag with the teeth on the zipper area?? Or another brand? That's one but of kit I'd love to get my hands on!.

Now you're going to think I'm making this up....but I'm kind of thanking you as I feel you created this positive energy in your previous message. But just before bed I had a eBay notification saying New listing of Nike pooh bah!...My wife was already brushing her teeth and my face was lit up by a screen like an excited child ha ha. They were on for £9!! Or best offer in my size 11 👀 I offered £12 to test the water ....only to wake this morning to see they were now mine!! Honestly in disbelief as I've wanted these from the 90s ...I had the Ngubas back in the day,but never had the Pooh bahs that Tomac wore!! Not bad condition either !!
To some this may not be a bargain....But my Dad always said ....."It's only a bargain if you really want it"
Enjoy your Sunday @enigma

Kindest regards

Ian

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324-082203.png
    Screenshot_20240324-082203.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
I love reading similar stories to mine....it's very nice to read that there are other people in this world who share the same interests and beliefs as me.
Totally with you on the friendly messages thing too! A little bit of kindness goes a very long way and I carry that through my every day life.
Yes Karrimor kit certainly was great,and was it Karrimor who made that saddle bag with the teeth on the zipper area?? Or another brand? That's one but of kit I'd love to get my hands on!.

Now you're going to think I'm making this up....but I'm kind of thanking you as I feel you created this positive energy in your previous message. But just before bed I had a eBay notification saying New listing of Nike pooh bah!...My wife was already brushing her teeth and my face was lit up by a screen like an excited child ha ha. They were on for £9!! Or best offer in my size 11 👀 I offered £12 to test the water ....only to wake this morning to see they were now mine!! Honestly in disbelief as I've wanted these from the 90s ...I had the Ngubas back in the day,but never had the Pooh bahs that Tomac wore!! Not bad condition either !!
To some this may not be a bargain....But my Dad always said ....."It's only a bargain if you really want it"
Enjoy your Sunday @enigma

Kindest regards

Ian
I never could get on with spd, but those kool shoes I like! well bought.

Latest posts

Back