Is anyone else having problems with post?Dorsetbikeloving is

Is he still away on business as his post said? He didn't say how long he was going to be gone did he? Seems really strange that he hasn't addressed you on these public forums so just wondering if he's still away.

He replied to a PM of mine on Monday saying he had been away for one week for work and then a week on holiday, but was back and hoping that the items would arrive. i have posted plenty of things since Adam posted the bits that we are owed and they all arrived with no problems. it has been nearly a month. Either his local office is on permanent strike or there is something wrong.

I've requested a refund.

dorsetbikeloving needs to drop me a PM regarding outstanding transactions. For the time being giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's still away...

John":3i4mo5p2 said:
dorsetbikeloving needs to drop me a PM regarding outstanding transactions. For the time being giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's still away...

He is back - had PM on Monday saying basically that all the parts are still in the post and it's not his fault.

BarneyRubble":1cl2rvig said:
John":1cl2rvig said:

He is back - had PM on Monday saying basically that all the parts are still in the post and it's not his fault.

In which he needs to open the PM I've sent him and have the courtesy to respond. Can people let me know here (or via PM) what is outstanding and when/if it arrives.

Some slightly worrying info has come to my attention that indicates dorsetbikeloving maybe mazdaman1980. Ironically you'd have got away with it if you hadn't been super slack posting stuff out again Adam. Won't ban you for the mo and give you the benefit of the doubt that you are in fact not mazdaman1980, maybe you can prove this. doubt it though :roll:

I can't comment of speciifcs, but I live (I suspect) just down the road from him.

Posties in Bournemouth delivered a rim from me to Jez in 2 days on standard parcels, so there would not appear to be a huge backlog around here.

I have just had a message saying that he will refund me and that it is a genuine PO error. I have to give him benefit of the doubt until the day is out.

message said in part:

"I am genuinely sorry if it hasnt arrived though. What is your new address in case i can get it forwarded?

And my name for the record for my ousting is Stephen Cordingly not Adam Falshaw and i am NOT MAZDAMAN! "

JUST AGAIN TO SAY I HAVE REPLIED TO ALL MESSAGES AND I AM AWAY AGAIN FROM TOMORROW MORNING FOR THREE DAYS SO THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN REPLIES.

I HOPE I HAVE BEEN CRYSTAL CLEAR!

theres an easy way to sort the posting , send everything recorded :cool: apart from freebies i send everything recorded and give out the tracking number as soon as i have it....

so even in a strike your still in the clear....

i got bit once by a idiot ebay member when i sold him a hope 6pot brake and he claimed he never received it , 3 weeks later he was selling it so i reported him....still never got my money back :evil: i lost my brake and money as i had to give him a refund ....

sooooo i noticed he was selling a set of forks (for £20 less than my brake was) which were delivered 2nd class so i returned the favour and ended up with his forks and my money (less £20) back .... he is now blocked from buying anything of mine :D

it felt nice to get my money back :twisted:

Back