If you could own any car what would it be and why?

Defiant":2mmg8903 said:
legrandefromage":2mmg8903 said:
already had one of these and would like another:

5462980002_large.jpg

its what all childhood doodle cars should look like

560SEC AMG 1990 ?

1983 in Indian gold.... ultimate 'bling' :D

Defiant":2i3p6m1q said:
for now: Alfa 8C Spider
looks great, love the sound, and i could use something to clear my head right now,..

Ding! Absolutely, but not in fashionable white like the image you added - classic Rosso

legrandefromage":3u7weh1b said:
1983 in Indian gold.... ultimate 'bling' :D

many many years ago i saw one in Austria during one of my snowboarding trips,..was brandnew,..
The thing i remembered was that he had persian carpets on the floor ! :shock:
It also had some kind of over the top Brabus kit,..just to much,..but so much that is was cool again :LOL:

i've always been an admirer of this...not supercar exotica,i know,but hey....

Attachments

• LotusCarlton_1125156c.jpg
    LotusCarlton_1125156c.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7,629
I have strange dreams... and this is often in them

brabus-g-v12-1-450x298.jpg

The German nutters, sorry, "tuners" have managed to extract 690bhp from a 6.2-litre V12 Biturbo.

For obvious reasons, Brabus fail to mention the car’s fuel consumption figures but if you can afford the £336,664 asking price, I doubt filling up will be an issue.

i'm lucky enough to own one of my favourite cars.

But if someone were to send me an early chrimbo pressy then a 'fiddy six' or a 'Razoredge' would be nice!! ;)

603712731_vjiDD-XL.jpg

pan.jpg

Either would look the nuts in my garage next to my notchback. :D

PICT0023.jpg

Al

Your VW is beautiful, i have not seen one of those that clean in a long time. I hope to own a split screen camper in the next couple of months so understand your retro VW love.

And the NSX is not a type R, its to late so is in fact the last special they made which makes it an NSXR, the type R was an earlier model pre light face lift. (Not being picky of course!!!! :LOL: )

dorsetbikeloving":2duljyp6 said:
Al

Your VW is beautiful, i have not seen one of those that clean in a long time. I hope to own a split screen camper in the next couple of months so understand your retro VW love.

And the NSX is not a type R, its to late so is in fact the last special they made which makes it an NSXR, the type R was an earlier model pre light face lift. (Not being picky of course!!!! :LOL: )

Any of the NSX's I'm not fussy, tho your right it is a NSXR :) I just need some Vtec back in my life.

Back