Car parts on bikes.

Unlikelybiker

Dirt Disciple
As a car person, each time I saw the opportunity to get a bit of car on my bikes, I would.

As the BMC car brand is a favourite of mine, as soon as I found out about bmc bikes, I needed a piece. Only a top cap but it's ideal.
20231221_144540.jpg

Found this on a tip bike. Loved the vectras in the btcc years ago so had to be done
20231221_144507.jpg

Needed some road tyres for my 29er and found these. Absolutely suitable and another car related item, the Riley Pathfinder
20231221_144602.jpg

like the bmc brand, when I found out about cube I need me a piece as I've got a nissan cube as a daily.
20231221_144615.jpg

Actually came off my uncles little boat but sounds like something off a clowns car.
20231221_144705.jpg

If not cars, vans? I got these for my rockhopper bmx cruiser when it needed some more suitable tyres.
20231221_145249.jpg

And a (lotus) Elan rack that I got off a tip bike. Didn't need or want a rack until I saw this. Looks ideal on my current build.
20231221_145805.jpg

So what have you got?

I suppose I've got a hideous pig of a Hyundai model sticker on the majority of my bikes. It upsets me that I have to omit Hyundai from every Kona ebay search nowadays.

I like retro Fords but like to keep the parts very separate. There was a Kona/Ford sponsorship collaboration in the early 2000s, so I think I'd be OK with some overlap there. They did Kona branded seat covers for a special edition brown Mk1 Focus, and you'll have seen the Kona Mcrae bikes floating about on facebook marketplace.

I suppose I've got a hideous pig of a Hyundai model sticker on the majority of my bikes. It upsets me that I have to omit Hyundai from every Kona ebay search nowadays.
You sir, on defo on the naughty list, along with anyone else who bought one!

That all said, I'd love one of these 🤣

ford_focus_2000_photos_2.jpg

You sir, on defo on the naughty list, along with anyone else who bought one!

That all said, I'd love one of these 🤣

ford_focus_2000_photos_2.jpg
At least the US got a half decent Kona Blast with it, UK/EU version was significantly lower spec (and not a Blast).

Take this: focus
and this: blast

and a visit to the “Dirt” paint section, and jobs done. 🙂

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back