How big is your workshop?

Latest - and very needed addition to my workshop; a ‘pigeon hole’ cabinet to house and organise all my spares!
I’ll be constructing 32wooden drawers and getting it in to place at the weekend hopefully, though it’s a bit more substantial than I’d anticipated :oops: so is going to take some wrestling!View attachment 534927
It’ll be laying on it’s side - and if I’ve measured correctly, will slot neatly under my work bench...View attachment 534928

woah once a hero that's a nice bit of kit - well rescued.....
I pulled one of those pigeon holer storage compartment things out of a skip at work years ago. It's probably the best freebie I ever had from the skips at work. In fact, a fellow skip diver at work was quite envious when I told him what I had salvaged. When I moved house he even asked if I was looking to get rid of it.

As for workshops, I don't have one, but I would like to have one with a bench, wood working and metal working vices, milling machine, and lathe. Mostly I work indoors, or outside if the weather is nice.

excellent....

Now.....which drawer did I put that in....?
Bit of work to do yet, going to stain the drawer fronts and add name plates of some sort ;)
That's an impressive piece piece of work once a hero. Plenty of room for spares and you might even get small birds nesting in the empty drawers :):cool:
Yes that was my thought when we decided on finger holes on the fronts, "we've made 32 bird boxes!"

Raidan that must be much like my current situation - I have to move a thousand things to find a specific item. Any job takes four times as long because of all the juggling. That's in the workshop - it was fine, but then with three more bikes it suddenly isn't. The barn has no power and no external light, so it's great for storage, but with so much arboreal kit we're getting squeezed there too...grrrr

Back