My 1994 (I Think) Fuquay - Original Owner!

Love this thread! I had an old Fuquay for a while but sold it on to someone that gave it a lot more TLC than I did :)

Could be interested in a set of Gumbo-a-like forks in the future to replace the Judy on my Breezer...

Cheers
Stu

By the way I really liked the back story!
And those RST at first I thought they were FRM ZWays! They look great! You could replicate these ?

By the way I really liked the back story!
And those RST at first I thought they were FRM ZWays! They look great! You could replicate these ?
Thank you!

I could replicate the rigid Fuquay forks easily, unfortunately I don’t have the facilities in my workshop to replicate the RSTs or those awesome Z Ways you have mentioned

Thank you!

I could replicate the rigid Fuquay forks easily, unfortunately I don’t have the facilities in my workshop to replicate the RSTs or those awesome Z Ways you have mentioned
I was going to say!! Looking above I thought he was talking about the RST when he said he wants them!

I grew up in that there Norwich too, although in 1994 I was 20 and joined the army at which point my fillet brazed 653 bike got lifted out the shed.
Remember meeting Greg, I think when he first started making frames, maybe at a race (Thetford probably) and him coming out on a Sunday with the club, the group of like-minded individuals that would meet up to get covered in mud at some ungodly hour in tombland that evolved into the norvic MTB club. Sure 1 of the lads had a frame of Greg, Paul I think his name was, frame was dark green.
Life time ago

Back