GT Avalanche - early 90's

I have one also. It is a 92 model and yours looks to be in great condition :eek: Molto bene Even down to the factory rear reflectors.

I'd almost sell a kidney for your forks too. I'll trade you my original pedals for your original forks :shock:

Maybe some more dirtworthy tyres.

Here is my one that is still in pretty good condition.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GMAC , this is yours , still going strong
Still with the damage , still in love with it

P1040733_zps9754681d.jpg

Mike

looking good Mikee

it's been through the wars that bike, wore out 3 middle chain rings and a few wheel sets... never mind the mess in the seat tube

gm1230126":386w9usl said:
Mr Crudley I love you like a brother....but this has been listed a while so you sir are slow on the draw.....Hope it's long enough for your head tube.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261729999110?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

Thanks for the tip gm, I haven't been keeping my eyes on Ebay lately. It is summer riding season here :cool: I'll see if it will fit.

I'm going to Boston for a quick visit next week. Close but not close enough to your neighbourhood :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back