cos one GT Zaskar isnt enough ;)

Oh a question for the GT legends what decal did a 1991 zaskar have ? As there is no 91 catalogue. I'm guess it's the 92 decals with the big zaskar on the down tube ??

ah brilliant thank you:) happy days that was the year I started secondary school.. :facepalm: lol but much better time back then imo

Pics? You have two options depending upon bad it is. This is one of them. It's a universal replacement hanger that works on most older aluminum frames.

Attachments

• DSC00294.JPG
    DSC00294.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 247
gm1230126":1ekwyg75 said:
The correct number of Zaskars to own is always equal to N+1...with N being the number you currently own.

Ah, but the question is, would you rather have 9 Zaskars or 1 bi-metal Xizang? ;)

DSC_0101_zps543d8d9a.jpg

FMJ":29iipzvs said:
gm1230126":29iipzvs said:
The correct number of Zaskars to own is always equal to N+1...with N being the number you currently own.

Ah, but the question is, would you rather have 9 Zaskars or 1 bi-metal Xizang? ;)

DSC_0101_zps543d8d9a.jpg

You ruthless pair he's been here 2 months and your baiting him right up :LOL:

HA HA LMAO brilliant fella, now that is A BEAUTY mmmmmm I do really fancy one of those was looking at these in that catalog GM put up for me ;) didn't realise there was an LE version to I bet ray hans and the like garage are full of interesting bikes like these lol ;)

gm1230126":87rrhkpm said:
Pics? You have two options depending upon bad it is. This is one of them. It's a universal replacement hanger that works on most older aluminum frames.

yep that's look good where about can I get one from???

LangersGT":3dptarxj said:
now that is A BEAUTY mmmmmm I do really fancy one of those

I was just messing with gm (hence the ;) ). That's the last one of those that's ever come up for sale anywhere, and that was 8 years ago.

I bet ray hans and the like garage are full of interesting bikes like these

If Hans ever had one, I'd bet money he broke it years ago. There's a reason they only sold them for 1 year (well, one main one).

gm1230126":3dptarxj said:

yep that's look good where about can I get one from???

You can get them from any decent LBS or one of the mail order places. To be done right, you have to machine a pocket in the dropout to keep the original derailleur alignment (the outside of the hanger has to be flush with the outside of the dropout when it's mounted). If I was replacing the dropout on a Zaskar, I'd use one of the square(ish) ones that uses chainring bolts to mount it, but that's me.

45_3.jpg

Back