GT Zaskar Identification

<checks through entire thread>

Phew! It wasn't me!

Anyway, there are anomalies with the GT manufacturing output which bring up the odd argument to baffle many of the self appointed experts

Quite, It’s something to be celebrated (like those times when you get a stick of KitKat which has no wafer) a sign that manufacturing isn’t entirely carried out by soulless robots..

Quite, It’s something to be celebrated (like those times when you get a stick of KitKat which has no wafer) a sign that manufacturing isn’t entirely carried out by soulless robots..
I've never seen one so it doesn't exist and in 15 pages time I will argue white is blue

That’s just a playground legend! I remember sitting with my mates at primary school nibbling at kitkats to see if we’d got one of the all chocolate anomalies! I did have a mate who got a bag full of salt sachets in his salt and shake crisps which further proves the possibility of there being Zaskars we don’t know about!

There were some anomalies about the Zaskar I previously owned, but I didn't share most of them on the forum due to it being a bit contentious.

Back