cos one GT Zaskar isnt enough ;)

well as the title suggusts ive brought myself another GT zaskar this time a 1991 from sinie on here!!!

slowly getting there ;) first job to sort out the drop out any suggestions?? my mate at work said to make it into a single speed???mmm not sure any body know which is the right one??

many thanks

Two months in.......and two bikes through the door so far ........you are fitting in well here mate :D That 91 is very cool btw :cool:

Antstark":2mvbqy8c said:
Two months in.......and two bikes through the door so far ........you are fitting in well here mate :D That 91 is very cool btw :cool:

HA LOL thanks mate unfortunately its not fitting in well with the wife :LOL:

???? dont know mate theres loads on ebay just dont know which one?? this is an early 91 zaskar that had the tap on it (not the replaceable type) and its been snapped off :(

ah yes......concealing your latest purchase comes with time and experience mate :D ...... you'll soon learn you can hide an almost complete XTR groupset in nothing larger than a A5 jiffy bag. :D :D

LangersGT":3s72tmqx said:
Antstark":3s72tmqx said:

HA LOL thanks mate unfortunately its not fitting in well with the wife :LOL:

The correct number of Zaskars to own is always equal to N+1...with N being the number you currently own.

Attachments

• GEDC2302.JPG
    GEDC2302.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Zaskar Parade2.jpg
    Zaskar Parade2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 133
  • PICT0234.JPG
    PICT0234.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 131
Ha ha yes exactly ;) oh don't as I have to stop as I run out of space but truth be known I do fancy a XIzang too lol oh and a late 1999 zaskar LE lol like my mate World Cup series lol;) oh dear I think I have a problem

Oh a question for the GT legends what decal did a 1991 zaskar have ? As there is no 91 catalogue. I'm guess it's the 92 decals with the big zaskar on the down tube ??

Back