Blimey! (tiny GT Talera beater-bike content) Final update

Re: Blimey! (tiny GT Talera beater-bike content)

Cowhorns!!!!

p5pb13592633.jpg

Chainsuck is looking better - not spent too much time or effort as I'll wrap the stay once it's ready to build. Retouched and lacquered . . .

p5pb13592629.jpg

Feeling a bit more enthusiastic now about the project - still loving the paintjob :cool:

p5pb13592631.jpg

p5pb13592632.jpg

Moove over!! sorry i couldn't help myself :facepalm: :LOL: , seroiusly though i had a chrome set of cow horns on my 1st bike i built for off road with 27" double rimmed wheels and nobley tires but the paint job wasn't as good as yours ..

Posted on your wanted ad for top race, can't attach pics right now for some reason :(

mamadirt":1ijv3q6n said:
:cool: Sounds cool!

It was and i'm sorry i got rid of it as it was a great go any where bike even if it was a tad weighty it was great for track stands and wheelies :LOL: and best of all it gave me a huge smile when i sped along country lanes and off road trails ...

Hang on a mo i've got my old Rock rider frame sitting in the shed and straight forks plus crankset and a pair of free ride ti tec bars so add wheels pedals and got brakes hmm!! no that won't work or will it :| ..

Back