New to forum with GT Talera

Welcome to the forum dude, I loved GT’s since getting a 97 Talera for my 15th birthday. Mine was similar to yours only mine had team scream colours…very brash and classic 90’s (yellow and blue). Sadly that one cracked and in 99 GT’s kinda lost that appeal for me as I was then into DmR’s and building my own bikes. Good luck with your talera, I think you did well and look forward to seeing it once you’ve made your subtle mods.

P.s. we have the old catalogues here for reference (works better on a pc)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum dude, I loved GT’s since getting a 97 Talera for my 15th birthday. Mine was similar to yours only they had a team scream colours…very brash and classic 90’s colours (yellow and blue). Sadly that one cracked and in 99 GT’s kinda lost that appeal for me as I was then into DmR’s and building my own bikes. Good luck with your talera, I think you did well and look forward to seeing it once you’ve made your subtle mods.

P.s. we have the old catalogues here for reference (works better on a pc)
Thank you for the warm welcome . I hope to be able to learn about about working on the bike . I have no issues with doing stuff on my motorbike but bicycles are new to me .thanks for the link to the old catalogs .

Thank you for the warm welcome . I hope to be able to learn about about working on the bike . I have no issues with doing stuff on my motorbike but bicycles are new to me .thanks for the link to the old catalogs .
The problem with coming on this form is that this bike will probably be the first of many, the enthusiasm tends to be infectious. I am pretty sure you will be looking for your next project not long after finishing this one.

The problem with coming on this form is that this bike will probably be the first of many, the enthusiasm tends to be infectious. I am pretty sure you will be looking for your next project not long after finishing this one.
😁 my eBay watch list Is filling up . Im also
watching the local Facebook adverts 👍🏻

Back