Any getting new the Xbox One or Ps4?

So is there more of a ps2/3/4 fans on here , rather than xbox?

rojo":zje46u1q said:
So is there more of a ps2/3/4 fans on here , rather than xbox?
well i got my ps3 mainly for blurays, I play my xbox more because my cod buddy is on xbox but i bought the ps3 yesterday for my daughter as she only plays lollipop chainsaw and skate 3 on my ps3 and wanted one for herself.
fans? I like them both but if I had to choose I would stick with the xbox as the live experience is better and its easier to use. my ps3 wont play ripped films without complaining about drm and streaming to it is a pain.

Yeah I seem to know more people that are online on xbox, and I can't seem to setup online on ps3 aswell. So unsure how it is online on ps3.

its ok but you dont 'sign in' like you do on the xbox, you have to establish a wifi or wired connection from the dashboard on initial setupand then you are always 'signed in' then just launch the game as usual and choose the multiplayer option but its not always clear that you are 'online'

Oh I see, will have to look into that.

I just couldn't figure it out when I tried to set up online, I may already be setup for all I know :oops:

Wii still for me and probably. WiiU when the price drops to a proper price.

If I had to choose between xbox1 or ps4 I would get xbox1 after reading about them.

The WiiU is dead mate. Almost no games, nobody is buying the consoles either... The situation is so bad a lot of shops have stopped carrying them.

I'd say it was like dreamcast, but the dreamcast has games.

It plays the games I have and the games I want to play. Just needs a price I'm willing to pay.

PC does everything else I want.

You lot that debate about specs and ps4 is better than xbox1. That does not matter, quality of the games, ease of use and added value are what count. Hence why the xbox "wins" for the general public.

Back