Should I get a bell?

synchronicity

Senior Retro Guru
I've always been one of those racy types who never rode with lights and accessories.
But now I cycling on this local bikepath, I'm wondering if I should get a bell as people don't always hear be coming.
I'm always too introverted to yell out. Or can't make up my mind what to say and then don't say anything.

I was going to get a knog bell because at least it doesn't look like a traditional dorky bell (which let's face it, that old style are a bit associated with cheapskate bikes)

With the Chainpup and ActionTec allen key on board You need to ring in style with a King Cage Ti Bell ☝️

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
With the Chainpup and ActionTec allen key on board You need to ring in style with a King Cage Ti Bell ☝️
Those are for the road bike. I'm still mostly still too fat to ride that. I mean I could but I've inadvertently become a Clydesdale rider.
This is for the hybrid bike (vintage mtb with slicks).😁

Back