Tablets. Any geeks on here?

Not got a Samsung near me for a while, no option on the SD card menu in the burger/3 lines/dots to format as internal thingies?

Not got a Samsung near me for a while, no option on the SD card menu in the burger/3 lines/dots to format as internal thingies?
Nope.
I've seen several "guides" on the interweb telling me how to do it but they all come with the caveat that some versions of some models do not allow it. Think I must have one of them. It is all a bit vague.
Photos seems OK from the camera, but downloading to the card and/or operating apps from there doesn't seem possible.

The only tablet we have in the house is a really old Lenovo one for the kids accassional youtube fix and google classroom type guff and it has been very reliable, if a little slow and seriously lacking in storage, it came with very little in the way of bloatware and I would definately have another over a Samsung amd day fo the week.

Unfortunately tablet apps are generally designed to be run on internal memory so this should be prioritised when buying another tablet.

Personally, as much as I hate Apple stuff normally, I would be leaning toward some form of ipad if it were used regularly but for your usage a fairly up to date Lenevo with enough memory to be future proof for a while should be more than good enough.

Back