1988 Brodie Climbmax

Love this build and how it has evolved to now. ๐Ÿ˜ Looks just right. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Amazing effort and attention to detail and great seeing it being used. And thank you for a full specification including weight, what RBer doesn't like a full spec breakdown?!* ๐Ÿ˜œ

So then, what are you going to tweak next??? ๐Ÿคฃ

Love this build and how it has evolved to now. ๐Ÿ˜ Looks just right. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Amazing effort and attention to detail and great seeing it being used. And thank you for a full specification including weight, what RBer doesn't like a full spec breakdown?!* ๐Ÿ˜œ

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m almost certain there will be no more tweaking, canโ€™t think of anything Iโ€™d like to improve or change..

..at least at the moment ๐Ÿ˜œ

Yep, super happy with the end result

Great job Dave. A real beauty of a Brodie

Stunning bike.
One day I will own a Brodie !
I think the only thing missing now on this is dust caps for the inner tubes?
Thanks!

Funny thing about presta valve caps, from way BITD I have always left them off, myself and riding buddies were all them same on the topic

My tire mounting rules from BITD: always line the valve stem up with the centre of the tire logo and always through the presta valve caps away! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Now schrader valve stems are different, rarely used by me but always, always use a valve cap ๐Ÿคช

Reactions: JCS

Umm, well... couple more changes ๐Ÿ˜‚

It took a while to come across and early (as compared to repop) Turbo saddle in decent shape that was affordable but I think the Turbo suits even better than the Rolls which found a new home on my Ritchey ๐Ÿ˜

Also, came across and nice set of XT wheels with Wolber AT 18 rims in black which I think go better with the tan walls than the previous wheel set

Always tweaking!

With the recent nice weather snapped a bunch more photos and got a great ride in last night with buddies :cool:

20240502_222040136_iOS.jpg
20240502_223242885_iOS.jpg
20240502_233810235_iOS.jpg

20240502_234311235_iOS.jpg

Latest posts

Back