cos one GT Zaskar isnt enough ;)

Re: my new GT Zaskar LE page 2

another question on suspension, my bike originally would of come with rock shox SL?? My question is is what are some good alternatives?? and what is the different levels i.e is rock shox sid top of the range?? my mate runs manitou SXR are these good is there anything betteras these dont have lock out

any help i would be most gratful

regards

Langers

Re: my new 1997 GT Zaskar

Rock show had mag20, then mag21 and mag21sl. Then cgame the Judy, xc silver, dh red, sl yellow. Then came the Sid in like 98 ish.

Manitou the was the sx range with the sx ti at the top, then came the mars range in 98 ish.mars carbon was the top, had a lockout.
I just use a new manitou r7 for ease of everything

Owdo Langers any luck on the forks?

Here's my old 97 Le for reference

10a4f177.jpg

And the wheels on my LTs
34285201-13AC-4E03-81DB-806D2F256A38-1511-00000258536DA2B3.jpg

Tc

Pwoar bloody hell mate lovely bikes there mate very jealous what are LTSs like ??

Still got your ringle bottle cage fancy selling it?? And is that a spin front rim I see there mmmmmmmm lol

LangersGT":3qy8ohn8 said:
Pwoar bloody hell mate lovely bikes there mate very jealous what are LTSs like ??

Still got your ringle bottle cage fancy selling it?? And is that a spin front rim I see there mmmmmmmm lol

LTs are ok but stick to your Zasky they're better in my opinion
& everything else gone due to a snapped timing belt :(

ah no really gutted i would of had the Ringle bottle cage of ya too :( ah mate sorry to here that what car ??? only ask cos im into cars too lol are the RTS better than the LTS

LTs better than Rts in my book & it was my beloved e30 tourer

null_zps90a0b60a.jpg

Back