Why do you want that bike?

Why that bike?

• Total voters
...I think I’ve probably wanted a bike based on almost every category listed, though have never really felt the urge to try and find the first mtb I owned,..
This.
My first mtb was a Marin Bear Valley SE, and although I loved it I have no desire to get another, for me bikes are like women, once I had my fun with them I'm off to find the next conquest, and also like my women they are steadily getting older and harder to find.

What do you do when you have your dream bike or bikes ?

Just leave the forum I guess 😂
I’ll probably convince myself I need something else but, to be realistic, I probably have enough projects to keep me going well into retirement

Glad im not the only one 😂 There’s something about the feel of titanium though. It never seems to feel cold. Its as if its a little bit alive 🤷🏻‍♂️
I wouldn't know at the moment....but hold that thought I may have unearthed something in Austria

Lol you guys didn't deliver papers in a Canadian winter... Try dragging the Saturday suppliments through several feet of snow at 6am, before the plows have been around! I wouldn't dream about subjecting my kids to that, but I definitely learned about earning a dollar.

As for reasons to buy, how about wanting the higher spec sibling of the one you had? I had a Hardrock, now I'm hunting Stumpies.
That, pretty much exactly. Had a Hardrock sport. Now got me an M2.

Back