Today's Ride

Another N to NE slight breeze, air temperature locked at 5-6 degrees. Another quick spin with a day full of calls, but any time in the saddle is a good day.

JPAf7R.jpg

At Sennen looking back to HQ.

Starting this year I decided to drop down to 4 days a week in order to spend more time with my daughter. Although we have had plenty of nice days during Jan - Apr, today was probably the first day "as envisaged" eg, out on the bike, sunshine, lovely and peaceful (noone around as weekday) and showing her the rivers and woods etc. Happy Times.

At the park (the only people there):
20220429_100427.jpg

In the woods, listening to the river babble and the birds sing:
20220429_114129.jpg

Starting this year I decided to drop down to 4 days a week in order to spend more time with my daughter. Although we have had plenty of nice days during Jan - Apr, today was probably the first day "as envisaged" eg, out on the bike, sunshine, lovely and peaceful (noone around as weekday) and showing her the rivers and woods etc. Happy Times.

At the park (the only people there):
View attachment 623342

In the woods, listening to the river babble and the birds sing:
View attachment 623343
Why did you put a smilie over the empty seat?

Another beautiful day today so me and a mate opted for an early drive up to Gisburn forest (trail centre). Was mega peaceful - just birdsong - and the trails were running bone dry and fast; hard going on a hardtail down the black runs but I've still got the skills ;). I forget how much I love cutting into berms at the limit of the tyres, so it's nice to have a refresh on this 'genre' of mtb-ing at a purpose-built place.

Not many photos as was too busy riding!!

20220430_100858.jpg 20220430_105137.jpg

Back