Today's Ride

Not around these parts.....freaking heat-wave and drought around the corner. Farmers already making hay bales.

Four weeks ago you didn't know whether to light the fire or not.

Not around these parts.....freaking heat-wave and drought around the corner. Farmers already making hay bales.

Four weeks ago you didn't know whether to light the fire or not.
Nothing a good bottle of wine and a solid tune can't fix brother, am I right?

Reactions: Woz
What's worst pebbly or sandy? Danish beaches here are mostly sandy unless on the far Eastern coast. The other day I was on a single track path that I didn't know led to the beach, it was dark and suddenly it was deep sand in front of me and it nearly slung me off. Got a fair fright.

Do record the concrete xylophone. With enough cyclists you can form an avantgarde bike driving jazz quartet, rolling up and down the slabs while soulfully belting out the names of obsolete components from the past.
Ok I'm starting the band....."acid slab jazz"
You in?

Another mad busy week but this time I took the A'ha with me. Staying over at Exeter, instead of going for runs, I headed out Wednesday evening to Dawlish, and early Thursday morning to Exmouth, using the Exe cycle paths. Flat as you like apart from a tiny bump in and out of Dawlish, it was great to get the legs spinning (in one gear) and take in some fresh air out of the office.

TaG2i5.jpg

9bEBpU.jpg

tlRU0C.jpg

rPNk9m.jpg

This morning, hazy blue sky, light 10mph westerly breeze, 11 degrees felt like 8 or 9 and guess what, we still haven't exceeded 15 and it's almost June. That said, you can't beat a single speed loop for a great leg-stretch.

3lBf9F.jpg

ojTq6X.jpg

R6FkRX.jpg

Another mad busy week but this time I took the A'ha with me. Staying over at Exeter, instead of going for runs, I headed out Wednesday evening to Dawlish, and early Thursday morning to Exmouth, using the Exe cycle paths. Flat as you like apart from a tiny bump in and out of Dawlish, it was great to get the legs spinning (in one gear) and take in some fresh air out of the office.

TaG2i5.jpg

9bEBpU.jpg

tlRU0C.jpg

rPNk9m.jpg

This morning, hazy blue sky, light 10mph westerly breeze, 11 degrees felt like 8 or 9 and guess what, we still haven't exceeded 15 and it's almost June. That said, you can't beat a single speed loop for a great leg-stretch.

3lBf9F.jpg

ojTq6X.jpg

R6FkRX.jpg
You so lucky....I love kernow...magic place!
A dream of mine is to live in an old tin mine on the edge of cliff...perfect👍
Don't panic .....if the season starts late it goes on longer!

Latest posts

Back