Today's Ride

Another mad busy week but this time I took the A'ha with me. Staying over at Exeter, instead of going for runs, I headed out Wednesday evening to Dawlish, and early Thursday morning to Exmouth, using the Exe cycle paths. Flat as you like apart from a tiny bump in and out of Dawlish, it was great to get the legs spinning (in one gear) and take in some fresh air out of the office.

TaG2i5.jpg

9bEBpU.jpg

tlRU0C.jpg

rPNk9m.jpg

This morning, hazy blue sky, light 10mph westerly breeze, 11 degrees felt like 8 or 9 and guess what, we still haven't exceeded 15 and it's almost June. That said, you can't beat a single speed loop for a great leg-stretch.

3lBf9F.jpg

ojTq6X.jpg

R6FkRX.jpg

Great pics al, and beautiful scenery.

Another mad busy week but this time I took the A'ha with me. Staying over at Exeter, instead of going for runs, I headed out Wednesday evening to Dawlish, and early Thursday morning to Exmouth, using the Exe cycle paths. Flat as you like apart from a tiny bump in and out of Dawlish, it was great to get the legs spinning (in one gear) and take in some fresh air out of the office.

TaG2i5.jpg

9bEBpU.jpg

tlRU0C.jpg

rPNk9m.jpg

This morning, hazy blue sky, light 10mph westerly breeze, 11 degrees felt like 8 or 9 and guess what, we still haven't exceeded 15 and it's almost June. That said, you can't beat a single speed loop for a great leg-stretch.

3lBf9F.jpg

ojTq6X.jpg

R6FkRX.jpg
That coastal route looks gorgeous!

That coastal route looks gorgeous!
It's super easy, either side of the Exe and you can take it right from the Quay in Exeter. Exeter has an excellent set of cycling routes, it's really easy to get about without going on too many roads if you're looking for something like that.

Been busy as a bee lately but finally managed a ride on the battenburg pace f1 without getting a puncture!!!!! Scopes out some local spots to build some trails for the young uns..........and me haha. Nice weather and more of this please over half term

Attachments

• 20220529_210339.jpg
    20220529_210339.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220529_211753.jpg
    20220529_211753.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20220529_211841.jpg
    20220529_211841.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
Been busy as a bee lately but finally managed a ride on the battenburg pace f1 without getting a puncture!!!!! Scopes out some local spots to build some trails for the young uns..........and me haha. Nice weather and more of this please over half term
As a lover of pink who is too afraid to ride a pink bike, what a beauty!

Spent 7 hours in A and E last night after breaking the middle finger on my right hand yesterday while demolishing my conservatory. No grip in mymright hand, so no riding for a week or two, so I will have to be satisfied with your ride pics.

Even worse, I'm due to be playing a gig on Jubilee weekend...

High cloud, the odd break. Cool 10, lower in the valleys, and on those fleeting moments of sun, 12-13. NWN, low breeze and what a difference that makes. We did hit the heady heights of 17 on Saturday but we had natural air conditioning reducing it to 12 :LOL:

Couple of those breaks appeared as I took these shots heading back to Madron but no long after it was grey again. Todays shower has just passed through so blue skies are coming back.

VqL1IP.jpg

OrExHc.jpg

yhzWNu.jpg

I was over at those rocks in the distance on Friday for reference.

Back