Today's Ride

At long last, a calm, dry morning. Hints of spring but it was still a chilly 6, 3-4 in the valleys. Blue skies and high cloud, very light easterly breeze.

Pretty sure I broke the land speed record coming into Madron. Swooped into big town which looked much more inviting than yesterdays 10 mile run where I got soaked by the natural sea-spa and the heavens above :LOL:

6eC4U6.jpg

Ey1QjY.jpg

S0xyaL.jpg

At long last, a calm, dry morning. Hints of spring but it was still a chilly 6, 3-4 in the valleys. Blue skies and high cloud, very light easterly breeze.

Pretty sure I broke the land speed record coming into Madron. Swooped into big town which looked much more inviting than yesterdays 10 mile run where I got soaked by the natural sea-spa and the heavens above :LOL:

6eC4U6.jpg

Ey1QjY.jpg

S0xyaL.jpg

I was following you through Pendeen, on my way to work. Couldn’t get alongside you to shout good morning because of the damn bus coming the other way!

I was following you through Pendeen, on my way to work. Couldn’t get alongside you to shout good morning because of the damn bus coming the other way!

Ah yes, and the recycling lorry. I accidently frightened the life out of a lady on her bike, commuting (presumably) to St Ives, about 500m on from there :LOL:

Fair, high cloud, some breaks, chilly 5 degrees with a 10mph easterly breeze. Some very low, misty cloud early doors. Spring is desperately trying to show face but winter is clinging on. A shortish spin so took in the elevation to offset. Great fresh air, ruined by farmer Giles and the rancid manure he's using. It must have some rotting fish in it 🤮

Glad to get some miles in before the wind increases again. We're looking out to Lands End airport ahead and home on the far right in the distance.

EBJoLv.jpg

Three mornings in a row - that hasn't happened for a long time. Very grateful for the weather break, speaking of which, chilly 5, lower in the valleys, westerly 10mph wind but glorious blue skies and golden sunshine. I couldn't help a scoot down to big town to take in the sun before meandering back to HQ.

75NW2i.jpg

Just over the top from Sancreed looking back to yesterday's vista on the other side, complete with token daffs that are beginning to go off...so hurry up spring!

Not a ride, but Saturday was immense, at the Kona UK (Chertsy) store and 2022 launch event. This doesn't go anywhere near what an amazing, brilliant event it was. Total respect and kudos to Ben and the team!

2nlMke.jpg

ZvnAkS.jpg

W9P1KS.jpg

More to come on the respective threads in the chat sections.

Blue skies and golden sunshine, not a cloud to be seen. Magic conditions, even with a cheeky easterly breeze. 7 degrees, less than 5 in some secluded spots. Just a brilliant morning ride 👌

1zdGzp.jpg

A glimpse over to Sancreed Beacon. The '30's looking house on the right is quite something. It's secluded when you get to it, but when you come up from this direction or from Sancreed on the left, it's a prominent building, especially in white.

Back