Today's Ride

Spent the morning on the triumph, the afternoon at the trails and ride to Dave's for a coffee on the f2.
Ride in the woods, caffeine laden get together and then you went off to tag the local walls? Mighty busy day :D

On a serious note, bike looks amazing

Sunday ride because today is, have a guess, too windy again :LOL:

Saturday was more still and slightly warmer but I had other plans. Took in some of the stalwart sights before things get busy this weekend and for the rest of the season. So, top of Sancreed, through to Mousehole and to Marazion before the usual climb back home off the main roads.

cXgjLQ.jpg

I6K778.jpg

gqVwnx.jpg

Still as you like, 8 degrees, a touch lower up top, misty, quiet dense in places. It was a case of trying to dodge snails (win), bugs (fail, 2 in my left eye and 1 in the ear) and buzzards (win, they buggered off quick). The views were non-existent, but cycling with no wind resistance was wonderful.

Ll3tlj.jpg

Managed to squeeze an hour in this evening. Suffering from a very persistent cough and snotty nose this week so thought I'd try and burn it out.

Literally didn't go further than a mile radius from home, but luckily there are some nice woodland trails and parks nearby. Cracking mild weather, and the perfect dusk moment for seeing wildlife. Watched a young stag for a while, saw a dipper (very common here) and grey wagtail on the river.

Some rooty, twisty single-track, and jumps built by local kids made it a lot of fun, combined with some stops to hear the river babble away.

Just what I needed.

The cough persists.

20220412_194119.jpg

Today's ride was a lovely mild one, barely a breeze with temps soaring up around 15c, basically summer! Was mostly on gravel/fire roads witb short periods of single track.

Was happy to get out so I could test my new tyres, I decided to put 2.0s on the cross check which has smoothened the ride substantially. Might go down to 1.9s in the future if I can find some with skin wall. Quite amazed by the cross checks tyre clearance, could easily fit a 2.2 up front. 20220413_183631.jpg 20220413_183608.jpg 20220413_180627.jpg 20220413_180634.jpg 20220413_180623.jpg

Last edited:
Back