Today's Ride

Re:

Corfe Castle in the distance,would have been one of the best in the country if those Roundheads had not vandalised it.But thats history ! ;)

Attachments

• DSC00422.JPG
    DSC00422.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 476
Re: Re:

dorset boy":3kduzyjd said:
Corfe Castle in the distance,would have been one of the best in the country if those Roundheads had not vandalised it.But thats history ! ;)

I really miss Dorset, used to ride down there with the guys from X-Treme, cake at corfe, then the climb up past stone seat back to the ridge... Id love to ride it again... are there still group rides that gather on a sunday at the ferry??

Re:

South Downs, parts of them left on the bike.
30km
Last of the dry days well behind us.

Attachments

• 843A6E4E-3D68-44DB-8987-D98B2E04C951.jpeg
    843A6E4E-3D68-44DB-8987-D98B2E04C951.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 440
Re:

No ride on Friday and Monday as we were away down west for Project GTFOOL.

Back on it today, chilly 7 with a little breeze, clear skies. I'm STILL waiting to pick up with Esatto which is frustrating since now is the season for it. Anyway, here's St Georges Garrison church just outside Woolwich.

C950Nw.jpg

You can read more about it here: https://www.stgeorgeswoolwich.org/

Have to ask, what is project GTFOOL al? :?

Also been a few days without much time, mostly due to the school holidays and glorious stormy weather.

Today i had the morning free so as it was sunny i went out for a quick ride. It was warm in the sun, the breeze was cool but once going i soon got too warm and had to take the coat off. The trails were packed, more than i have ever seen them, must be the lull in the miserable weather of late. Most were jolly, but a few were rather grumpy, though hopefully the sun and fresh air will help them get through the rest of the day :cool:

A great ride, on a nice crisp autumn day.

Attachments

• P1012751.JPG
    P1012751.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 384
  • P1012750.JPG
    P1012750.JPG
    906.4 KB · Views: 384
  • P1012747.JPG
    P1012747.JPG
    847.6 KB · Views: 384
Re:

Damp start with a light drizzle starting around 07:30. Not too chilly 9 but cooler on the hills, especially on the descents.

Murky look back to Chelsfield and Orpington:

ySZ9Gk.jpg

mk one":1v95w11b said:
Have to ask, what is project GTFOOL al? :?

Get
The
F7ck
Out
Of
London

:)

Good luck with project GTFOOL... it’s a life changer, believe me.

One of my most cherished memories is that of Friday the 27th June 2008.... standing in a packed commuter train travelling out of London on the “muggers line” (Liverpool st to Enfield) with a big stupid grin on my face knowing I would be driving a hire van the next day to Yorkshire. :D

Back