The "I'm not doing so well" thread

I also recall he said

A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
Albert Einstein

Well….an enduro bike for a start…and I could think of a few other things….

Yes, i think the violin would frustrate me (and others around me) more than please.

Chris you know what I have gone through these last few years and I’m more or less having to completely build a new life from scratch, I’ve sold most of my bikes off in part financial but just lightening the load of possessions I have.
I’m even contemplating selling my woodland.
It’s been a extraordinary two years that has hammered the hell out of everything.
Just keep going forward only thing to do

Freck!!
So I’m going to sit down and tap out some knowledge built around my last few years, it has been full on it includes a period of several months of talking to a psychotherapist to determine ( in my terms ) if I was mental or a sufferer of combat stress but right at this moment I’ve got Storm Barra knocking on my home so I’ll get back to you

Joe c don’t sell the wood! Going down to the wood we help manage is one of the big mind easing things in my life….

Hang in there Joe we all know how your feeling....

I had a similar feeling listening to an Adelle feature on R2 on Sunday night driving home....

Life's mistakes come flooding back and you feel such a fool.

But don't throw what you do have and enjoy (wood) for another life.

The grass is greener on the other side of it might be AstroTurf!

Cheers James

Back