The "I'm not doing so well" thread

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Heads a ******* mess at present, work commitments and expectations are silly, I'm not riding as much as I'd liked, people really frustrate me, some will understand how hard the malverns was physically, emotionally and mentally. Had a day in york with the wife and sprog and although I love york as a place, it was too busy and awkward.

I don't feel 100% at all anymore

Age, coming of my happy pills, wanting g an easier steadier life.......?????

I'm sure I'm not the only one

Rant away

Simple rule of the thread is to just vent and put in black and white how you feel

I hate this planet at present......I want to get off

Next..

A genuine offer.

We aren’t that far apart. But far enough for you to decompress. I get that time may not be easy to find but how much is your health and well-being worth?

You are welcome to get yourself up here now, sooner, later, whenever. Your shed is my shed. Half of it was your shed to start off with. Ride, walk, use us as a base. Be somewhere different. Get yourself straightened out. Or just step off the merry go round for a while.

We might even feed you.

PM me. Not to accept or decline but just to check in. Been too long. Man hugs THM

Sorry to hear, man... I guess I am feeling somewhat similar. I am becoming cynical and fed up. In my case, large part of it is due to the seasons changing. Days are too short...
Chin up, keep well and keep riding.
All the best

A genuine offer.

We aren’t that far apart. But far enough for you to decompress. I get that time may not be easy to find but how much is your health and well-being worth?

You are welcome to get yourself up here now, sooner, later, whenever. Your shed is my shed. Half of it was your shed to start off with. Ride, walk, use us as a base. Be somewhere different. Get yourself straightened out. Or just step off the merry go round for a while.

We might even feed you.

PM me. Not to accept or decline but just to check in. Been too long. Man hugs THM
Cheers dude, okay at mo, not anywhere near as bad as i have been......had a cold for a few days so that's not helped matters, just drained. Cant and wont even risk an hour on the triumph to clear the grey matter, a ride of something is needed but the body says not yet

Thank you though and in spring, for sure!!!

For those that have tried to ring this week....I'm sorry, just can't talk in person right now, dreading going back to work and dealing with everyone's shit monday

However

Onwards and upwards

Miss you lot x

Sorry to hear, man... I guess I am feeling somewhat similar. I am becoming cynical and fed up. In my case, large part of it is due to the seasons changing. Days are too short...
Chin up, keep well and keep riding.
All the best
Cheers dude, I have finally admitted I ain't 20 anymore.......ridden them hills but shall not be "sending it" no more haha

I get why my parents and grandparents were grumpy at times now haha

Hope things turn around for you soon, stay positive and times will change.

I’ve finally hung up my uniform after 25 clinical years working in mental health to become an nhs pen pusher. *See burnout, far to many times*
If your my age (40’s) we’re on the tipping point of weather we accept mental health & get help or keep it to ourselves.
I’m so glad you’ve started this post, there should be no stigma. Nearly all of us go though it. As odd as it seems it’s common amongst collectors & people who enjoy nostalgia as alot of people find it comforting.
I really hope you feel better soon, don’t avoid your gp if things are hard, I know people don’t like medication but sometimes it’s what keeps us well

Last edited:
Back