Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

Clear cache and you should be good..

At least this little soap opera has taught us something.. all those folks who wipe their browsing history daily are the same folks who haven't had any problems 🤣

All my previous desktop shortcuts to the home page also stopped working, just had to delete them and re create.

refreshing page seems to work fine now, but hitting the RB logo within the site still says ‘server cannot be found’ Error.

Is there a way to have a ‘can you help with shipping feature’ whereas the person asking can put a request for help with shipping and the site somehow contacts all the site members within a certain distance from the location but the OP is blind to it unless contacted by someone who can help?

See posts here and there from new members who cannot PM and some seem rather confused about amount of posts and general etiquette for dealing with sellers, and was wondering if perhaps it'd be an idea to have an automated introduction PM sent to their inbox? I know XenForo has such a feature.

The PM could explain that a set of amount of posts is required to be able to PM and discourage them from spam posting to get to said number, alongside that it could let them know that they need to get the person (seller) to PM them if they're interested in buying something, and it'd be wise to discourage them from posting their personal details publicly.

This PM could also contain other useful information about RB

See posts here and there from new members who cannot PM and some seem rather confused about amount of posts and general etiquette for dealing with sellers, and was wondering if perhaps it'd be an idea to have an automated introduction PM sent to their inbox? I know XenForo has such a feature.

The PM could explain that a set of amount of posts is required to be able to PM and discourage them from spam posting to get to said number, alongside that it could let them know that they need to get the person (seller) to PM them if they're interested in buying something, and it'd be wise to discourage them from posting their personal details publicly.

This PM could also contain other useful information about RB

Or just a link to this post -

Or just a link to this post -

Yep, that'll do. I didn't even see that post! Ha.

I thought it was 30 posts, surprised to see it's only 5. Amazing how impatient some folks can be.

Back