Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

It is right at the bottom of the forum page to be fair, most new members never get that far and post in the first thread they find.
Yeah, which is why I figured the PM would be a good idea as it's a flashy red thingy that just catches the eye and makes you go "reeeeeaaaad meee". I think the idea of just posting that link and a little Hello and welcome would be a grand idea.

Also it's a built in option in the XenForo settings so easy pz

Anyone else struggling to post using their phone?

Mine keeps adding loads of spaces in the post, and won't upload photos properly.

Anyone else struggling to post using their phone?

Mine keeps adding loads of spaces in the post, and won't upload photos properly.
Mine wasn’t uploading photos for a while but if you press one of the 3 dots buttons then change a setting in there it might fix it👍

I haven’t seen you this thread before so I’ll post an idea… how about rb bidding? Basically set a time deadline and who last posted the highest bid wins said item. I’m not sure if this has been suggested before but I think it makes a good gimmick.

I mean we had antstarks giveaway, that’s more of a raffle

Thoughts?

I haven’t seen you this thread before so I’ll post an idea… how about rb bidding? Basically set a time deadline and who last posted the highest bid wins said item. I’m not sure if this has been suggested before but I think it makes a good gimmick.

I mean we had antstarks giveaway, that’s more of a raffle

Thoughts?

Thats what eb is for ;)

It would be nice to be treated like adults and not censored like some Beijing communist party would.
Yes I'm talking about the ebay bike thief thread, which mysteriously disappeared overnight. I wonder why?
The whole thread, gone. Not locked, but deleted. Expunged.

It's a pity that couldn't be discussed and debated properly without it becoming a taboo topic.🙄

Just for your information, no it's not automatically "racist" to use the term "illegal boat people" in a sentence, nor is it "racist" to mention an area such as "North Africa" or "The Middle East". If you think that is racist then you really need to look up the word in a dictionary. Racist is a term that is being thrown about willy-nilly and it's really lost it's meaning and effectiveness nowadays.

I thought there would be some common sense on this, given that there are older, more conservative and wiser members present than other forums with a younger demographic. It makes me not want to partake in forum discussions anymore. Why should I continue to create free content for you?

I don't appreciate being called a troll either. I have contributed a lot to this forum over the last few months. I didn't start the thread. A troll goes to a forum such as weightweenies and has a go at lightweight bikes. Where did I have a go at retro bikes or retrobikers? So nope, not a troll.

Last edited:
Back