Rocky mountain. Which should (can) I choose?

Thank you! I like aestetically the altitude of most years. I found a bored grey vertex. And because I already have an Al mega, I think o prefer cromoly, so Altitude or Blizzard seems my choice.... But im not going to catalogue assembly. I will go to Good sensations assembly i would say. Syncros, Mag21 and xt or xtr.

The Vertex was steel too in '92

Not low. Maybe 300$ to 600$ for frame, and then step by step.... I'm 48 and I like to spend time looking for pieces and bargains. But TiBolt is excesive I think. I saw this picture and I felt in love.
rocky_mountain_altitude_1993_01.jpg

But I'm sitted in Europe (barcelona), so they are hard to find. A lot Harder than Canada/USA. And harder than GB.

Not low. Maybe 300$ to 600$ for frame, and then step by step.... I'm 48 and I like to spend time looking for pieces and bargains. But TiBolt is excesive I think. I saw this picture and I felt in love.
The altitude is my favourite but vintage susp forks are not.

The altitude is my favourite but vintage susp forks are not.
I started in 1989, and first Mags were my dream, until I got one in 1996. I think they are beautiful in early-mif 90's bikes. Obviously , a nice cromoly fork also is very sexy!

I've got one of those as a build at the mo.....
What size are you after?
I could e tempted to let it go as I now have another build in the pipeline.....

I've got one of those as a build at the mo.....
What size are you after?
I'd guess you don't want to buy from this side of the pond
Depending on price we can talk about it. I'm 1'80mt. I'm after a 18,5 to 19,5".

Back