Brexit and shipping to EU

My parcels to Madrid using Royal Mail online and filling in the cn22 form myself, are arriving at the destination within 7 days. Items are declared by description and type, cost and weight per item and value. so far all arrive as is with no other bills added. value of boxes ranges from £5< 150.
Boxes from Madrid are seeing the same result but this could change with them wanting to claw money back from anywhere but from the ones that can afford it most.

Yeah, but we used to have a the pinnacle of deals, a free trade agreement.
And then some daft sods went an put walls up.

Not that I was sold on it personally, but I am still waiting for these Sunlit Uplands that it was being sold on, to materialise 🤬

Don't worry, our local fish and chip shops now have expensive fish, because the very large trawler just sat in dock has nowhere to go, because oddly when you put up walls you can't always go over that wall yourself.
😂

Don't worry, our local fish and chip shops now have expensive fish, because the very large trawler just sat in dock has nowhere to go, because oddly when you put up walls you can't always go over that wall yourself.
😂
And let's not even mention the warships deployed to Jersey... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Well, I just had a parcel incur import taxes at Madrid but then again it did have a book, an antique corkscrew, 5 dvd's and two Liberty's of London pure silk scarves @ £95 each. ouch! import fee was 26 euros with no breakdown explanation! Next parcel arrives in Madrid tomorrow but it only contains my homemade pistachio and ruby chocolate chip cookies, value declared as £5. Not expecting that to incur anything 🤣

Just got my box of Yamaha IT 175 bit's from Holland,no problems.
Shipping from the EU to the UK is not a problem right now. Apparently they're so worried about empty shelves that they've quietly postponed customs checks until 2022.

Back