1993 MERLIN Titanium retro MTB build-up thread with much Syncros and Ringlé

One more thing! Oh yes, the beautiful rare SYNCROS power lite fork (from Norway) has arrived too. I keep this as a beautiful alternative (maybe main fork) to the MANITOU 2.

ded5e99d-609f-47f8-bb0f-77a6b0417814.jpg

One small update here! I finished my wonderful SYNCROS repro banderoles for the 1991 black handle bars. Transparent for the titanium version is available too!

View attachment 664595
Imagine some black logo Answer hyper lite handlebar logo decals like there heat treated Syncros decals wrap around I’d buy some if someone like your self did ..no one makes them at all lol

No man ... believe me! Then people will start crying that its non original. They even started crying with the Syncros banderoles and claimed they are not original and Syncros allegedly never did it that way! lol ... Lately I found the retro MTB community hilariously picky and wrong (!) about those things. I will not jump into that shark tank with "banderoles for an Answer Hyperlite handle bar" The community would kill and mob me to death! :LOL:

No man ... believe me! Then people will start crying that its non original. They even started crying with the Syncros banderoles and claimed they are not original and Syncros allegedly never did it that way! lol ... Lately I found the retro MTB community hilariously picky and wrong (!) about those things. I will not jump into that shark tank with "banderoles for an Answer Hyperlite handle bar" The community would kill and mob me to death! :LOL:
One off it is then PM incoming lol 😎

Those syncros bars were nothing special. Same old easton/ lightweight aluminum of a dozen other bars. And they are all short for trail riding. Sure... the decals look good.

Back