Winter wear?

If you can still find some the aldi's ones are good VFM :D Though go marino if you can, the one andy linked to looks great for the dosh . The hellys are good but smell really bad quite quickly, probably won't mind yersel but anyone within 10 yards will.

lol

i'm just as likely to use it for football as cycling. everything is so damn expensive, i'll have ended up spending more on clothing than the damn bike.

cheers for the link on the cheapo gear - altho i think anything entitled 'kangaroo poo' has gotta be kept to a distance!

Yeah sizing is the key is the clearence clothing

Im a bit concerned about my sizing without trying on etc, what you think?? :oops:

5ft 9"
34" waist
38" chest
53" wrist to wrist

I would like to think medium but I know cycling gear is normally smaller and I dont like me curves on show!! :LOL: So maybe large?

kaiser":17vg40ko said:
I try not to wear a jacket either unless its chucking it down, thus I would focus your budget elsewhere

link to lewiskit

http://www.lewiskit.com/index.php

Mens T.ESS Megalight Longsleeved Baselayer - are these good does anyone know? i didnt really want a zip top like the merino one but i appreciate merino > all. Basically, does this one smell like a dogs arse even after washing?!

@ daj - embrace the curves mate, embrace the curves!!

Mountain Warehouse are excellent value for money - my local one in Bristol is selling micropile fleeces for under a tenner and merino base layers at half price!

Back