Unhappy Customer

Gadro,

The buyer have moved the 'goalpost' too many times with different stories, and refuse your kind offer of £100, I personally close this chapter and move on.

If he give a bad feedback, it's not the end of the world, if that bother you, then close your ebay account and start a fresh one.

Good luck

The Buyer first contacted me with this starting sentence

"I received the bike yesterday morning - great packaging, all intact thank you...."

Apologies then mate, i obviously didn't read it thoroughly

In that case hard luck, he should have checked a bit better if it was indeed damaged in transit, know I always do.

Still think its best to cover it fully for damage or loss and state that as the price for p and p, saves any hassle

Tosser has just left me Negative Feedback, what a tosser :twisted:

Here's the reply to my mail

"....it's become clear you're not going to honour your previous offer in any way, and will make this as difficult as possible for me, so I'm not going to pursue this. My spare time is more valuable than the £100 you're offering.

I'll close this off, and don't expect any further correspondence from you, but from my end, I don't feel this is a positive resolution to the sale."

Absolute wanker, I've blocked him from my future auctions :twisted: :twisted:

Annoying but don't let it eat you up..you can respond to his feedback but more importantly his is your only negative feedback...doesn't exactly follow a trend and I think buyers see that.
Wonder if you can link this thread to your Ebay 'response to feedback' :idea:
Cheers
Carl

some people are just w@ts , sad but true

i think as a seller you can leave a note to bad feedback , not that anyone cares about feedback

at least he realised he was in the wrong and had no grounds for complaint

When I buy from someone on Ebay, I don't give a tiny toss if they've only got one or two bad feedback. If it's consistently good, people generally deserve the benefit of the doubt.

iirc you said ealier (so i don't have to read the whole thread again) that you have around 500 positive feedback, giving you 100%. i freely admit that i look for the 1 negative BUT it is more important i think to look at the comment regarding that bad feedback, because in this case 1 in 500 is nothing and i would put it down to there are atleast 50 numpties in every 500 people you meet in the world let alone online. i think the response to the negative feedback tells you more about what went wrong and how it was dealt with.

i looked at the negative feedback of a seller for something i was interested in buying a while back, the buyer had written "item never posted and ignored emails" the seller responded with " you are a f***ing knob!" tells you more about the seller i think in that case.

my long drawn out point is judging by what you have written on here and to that guy you are in the right but your response to his feedback must be polite but firm and get the point over while coming across as a reasonable person, and that is hard in 1 short sentence.

maybe something like

"item damaged in transit, proof supplied, seller refused the insurance before sending, offered deal, he refused, item still fully functional."

Back