From a Ken Bird to a Gillott back to a Ken Bird.

Akshully....there was an arty place that had an arty thing where there were real frogs in real blenders and you were invited to blend them. I think it was in The Netherlands, maybe France, or Belgium, though i may have that wrong, but i learnt about it from when a commentator was talking about it during a bike race. The place was a gallery, or institute, of some well known artist.

Akshully....there was an arty place that had an arty thing where there were real frogs in real blenders and you were invited to blend them. I think it was in The Netherlands, maybe France, or Belgium, though i may have that wrong, but i learnt about it from when a commentator was talking about it during a bike race. The place was a gallery, or institute, of some well known artist.
I couldn’t do that but I did once run over a Frog ( might have been a toad) with a cylinder mower once. Unintentionally!!

Well the frame is stripped and dropped off at Mario Vaz for painting, 2-3 weeks to see what this colour scheme is going to look like 🙏
We went up in my friends Citroen DS23 which is ulez compliant unlike my Jaguar XF, what a joke.
Lovely car though.

Attachments

• IMG_8892.jpeg
    IMG_8892.jpeg
    765.3 KB · Views: 2
Back