Selling my 90s MTBs

How good it actually was at the time has no bearing in old bikes, no really. Just peoples wants now for the old bikes. Generally, the worse it is, but looks ace and had a high lust factor puts the frames price up.
Rarity sometimes does that, but PACE frames are a dime a dozen, pretty naff to ride in reality (I have one), but can demand ok money.

Do you remember who and when the racers are? Good chance they may be on here somewhere.

Flog the Orange, go ride the footballers bike.

Last edited:
ok, I was gifted a mid ‘90’s RM fusion w/an LX groupset. there has been a few mods to it here and there, including a Judy XL, GT stem & Ritchey bars. def. more $$$ to be made by parting it out, for sure. I would sell it complete to someone on here, but shipping a bike across the pond would cost like 3-4x what the bike is worth, and thus pointless. wondering what the good bits might fetch? stem, bars, fork mostly. rear brake is a U brake however, but apparently some people do covet those for some reason…*shrugs*. also have a Kona race light seat post I’m willing to part with, if somebody on here wants one - was thinking about putting it on ebay and asking $100CDN for it, just to see what happens.

also, are “interloc” seat posts any good? am assuming it will do what it’s supposed to, but I’ve never heard of an interloc anything before…

@riskllama create a new topic and post what the actual bits are, maybe with pictures if you want prices, you're on someone else's 'ask' here.

Interloc are IRD, but could be modern (in IRD terms), that's more a question for chat though.

Back