The WHERE DID I PUT THAT??? issue

Steve, you can eat what you want, drink what you want, smoke when you want.
Am lucky that a Son came out of the marriage.

Yup, the many freedoms are a compensation, to be sure! Some people just aren't happy on their own- but I'm not in that category, or not any more anyway. Different when you're a youngster, but I'm 60+. And I'm a bit of a hoarder/collector, trying not-very-hard to do summat about that..

well like many I guess, I have a partner who likes cycling, but not hard core mountain biking. In fact she said (whilst recovering from an 'off') '...bikes aren't designed to go off road'. The thing is....that EXACTLY WHAT MTBS A R E DESIGNED FOR! But never mind, I am happy pootling about with her and hurtling about with my teenage son.

I've never had good memory skills at least I don't recall so ...

What was I saying ? ah yes, often I'll put something down turn my back on it and it disappears takes itself off to another place another dimension because I didn't leave it there did I. I got to the shed to do something do something else and forget what I was meant to be doing. I seem to wear out my shoes quite quickly.

People like us- who don't just answer the telephone, they keep a social distance away as well..
Anyone else trying to find their Talking Heads files/cds/vinyl/wax cylinders? Now we're back to "Where did I put that?"..

I used to have a similar problem, however last year I bought a load of heavy duty large plastic stackable boxes. I now have 1 box for chainsets/pedals, another for gears/shifters, another for brakes/levers, another for saddles/posts/bars and so on... not lost a thing since! As for tools, I've got a series of rollcabs and have the rule of clean down tools (if needed) and put them back after every fetteling session haha.

Back