Show us what you did today, thread

Drop outs fair enough, but the post mounts covered with paint :( That's not very good really.
A quick sort in the morning and I am sure you will have it going, and stopping, before lunch :)
It could always be worse, it could be an old road bike ;)

Jamie

Hi Mr P
That sounds like a great and generous offer :)
The bottom bracket has the rounded indents, I can send a pic through, but everyone says it is the same as a Campagnolo one. The difference is the FAG one has plastic/resin cups.

Jamie

Re: Re:

DynaCol":26eiqvg2 said:
clubby":26eiqvg2 said:
Mmmm minty fresh. Looks good Col. Would like to see an after shot the first time you take it along the canal :)
It'll look even mintier when I get the bar tape on. I'm trying to get it finished tonight so I can take it out tomorrow, It'll be getting full length mudguards fitted to keep the dug sh!te from the canal path off the paintwork as much as possible though :LOL:

Looking good :cool: I can say that full 'guards are well worth it, was out the other week in very Muddy conditions and although they don't stop all the mud I was still considerably cleaner than my friend who had no mudguards. I was able to jump straight in my van and drive home no bother.

Back