RBotM - December - open month anything goes- NOMINATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finney, you can only enter one bike, the pink or the green one ..........doh! :facepalm:
;)

Looks great, though as I get older I don't have the same desire to ride low pro as I used to.
It does look great and its looking like a really diverse month as well, which can only be a good thing.

Jamie

Jamiedyer":27pxarwp said:
Finney, you can only enter one bike, the pink or the green one ..........doh! :facepalm:
;)

Looks great, though as I get older I don't have the same desire to ride low pro as I used to.
It does look great and its looking like a really diverse month as well, which can only be a good thing.

Jamie

It doesn't see a huge amount of use I must admit. Great fun to ride, not so good once you get to about 20 miles though!

Re:

Hi, it is roadster weather, so why not, anything goes, I bet you won't see many bikes in this RBotM with these angles. It does ride lovely. Terry

1921 Rudge Whitworth Aero 6

Attachments

• Rudge_1921.jpg
    Rudge_1921.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 7,142
FINNEY1973":1ydmif8t said:
Anything goes? This may fit into that category nicely...

thread here... viewtopic.php?f=23&t=302444

Goodness, gracious me! :shock: :shock:

What you need is some tri bars to rest your arms on ! :LOL: :LOL:

Very of it's era, I like it :cool:

I borrowed a mates' proper lo-pro once. I only tried it out though. Found my neck muscles couldn't support my head for long enough for an actual race :shock:
Shame, as the bike looked fantastic, and I wasn't going to raise the tri bar pads. That just looks cr-p.

Ahem, as you were, sorry :oops: :facepalm:

Mike

:LOL:
Mike Muz 67":2yqm7yxq said:
FINNEY1973":2yqm7yxq said:
Anything goes? This may fit into that category nicely...

thread here... viewtopic.php?f=23&t=302444

Goodness, gracious me! :shock: :shock:

What you need is some tri bars to rest your arms on ! :LOL: :LOL:

Very of it's era, I like it :cool:

I borrowed a mates' proper lo-pro once. I only tried it out though. Found my neck muscles couldn't support my head for long enough for an actual race :shock:
Shame, as the bike looked fantastic, and I wasn't going to raise the tri bar pads. That just looks cr-p.

Ahem, as you were, sorry :oops:

Mike

Tri Bars!?! nooo, wrist supports and a neck brace, :facepalm:

Re:

I know, they wouldn't look right on that bike!

Maybe a bungee from your Cinelli aero helmet, along your back and hooked onto a saddle rail would do the trick! :LOL: :LOL:

Arie Simon, circa 1980

23668451322_bee5cc3c2e_b.jpg

23480418120_e2d3bd8aba_b.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=338709

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back