RBotM - December - open month anything goes- NOMINATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my recent buy, a GIANT peloton Superlite. I did originally buy this for the crankset only. To be used in my Koga project. But busy with this GIANT I did find it really better and better during reparing it. :xmas-wink:

img_1395.jpg

img_1396.jpg

Re:

Throwing my used, abused but much loved 1982 Holdsworth Nuovo Record into the fray!

Attachments

• P1014516 - Copie.JPG
    P1014516 - Copie.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 6,909
Some lovely machines entered already, and there I was thinking it might be a bit slow after last months bumper comp :D

Unfortunately Eddy cannot be entered for fear of killing off RBotM completely with a resounding win with 100% of the votes :cool:
Though saying that, we could always have a twist with RBotM and have a Retro 'Rider' instead of 'Bike' month as a theme month.

Jamie

Re:

You want variety? Then I shall oblige. :D

Fortunately it seems that Retrobike is a more forward looking organisation that the UCI so there are no silly rules about where saddles should be placed in relation to cranks!

So here for your viewing pleasure is

Firedfromthecircus' 1992 Ryan Vanguard.

IMG_0280_zpsqosulgzs.jpg

IMAG0625_zpsc1jae2ac.jpg

Hi mate :)
Should be in the projects section of PotM as its got no handlebars ;) ............oh, I see :)

Only kidding, and good to see you've kept the steel industry going for at least another day with that chain :)
As much as I think its cool and would really love to have a ride on it, I still think your modern machine is the coolest I've seen.

Jamie

Cheers Jamie. ;)
I would enter the other one if it wasn't too damn new! :LOL:

As for that Lo-Pro, I think I have found my next paint job. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back