Projects for this year?

Finally got that )#@$% bottom bracket out of the rusty old Rockhopper I found. Have decided I'm gonna decorate it in the style of Anasazi whiteware. The Bicycle of the Ancients.

Fine tune the Marin Bear valley bike packer and enjoy it..

Finally paint the 07 ( I know its too young but bare with me ) Orange clockwork in the white and orange fade and build it up with the surly forks, hope / xtr as regular more relaxed stable mate too my Kona Explosif as a regular steed.

Rebuild the Period real Orange clockwork ive since bought to enjoy. No paint it will be lush cleaned up and rebuilt.

Fingers crossed for a 20" Kona steel frame to turn up somewhere near or affordable to use all the curve and kona bits ive collected, and give me a third Kona I definately cannot justify but irrationally desire...

Hopefully do enough riding to loose a tyre so I can ride my Whyte prst , as currently fatter than the suspension set up info caters for and dont want to kill a mint unicorn bike I waited twenty years for!

And finally try and organise better storage at home so my fleet is not scattered across various facilities!

Realisitic aspiration maybe half of that as that just what I am like!!

Project shed clear, try to get down to a manageable/sensible number of riders and a much smaller stash of spares.

Two retro projects I hope to get done are a GT lightning, I have all the parts needed so shouldn't have any excuse not to, aside from time.

Finally build up my litespeed obed FS. Again I should have all the parts needed to build it, time is my enemy.

As is space, not a lot of room hence the need to clear out.

Other than that, finish a modern burly xc build which is underway, and sort out the family bikes so we can go out on some rides as soon as the weather is nicer.

Back